1/31/2012

Favorite of the month!

Well. This is my fave of the month!




Alice + Olivia Caprice pleated cotton-blend dress. I don't know if that's because i adore purple but this dress is so cute! And Alice + Olivia are really awsome!
M.A.C Mineralize Blush. I absoulutly love MAC! They have amazing products. Usually i dont have blush in this color i more like Coral person but i love it! It's girly and romantic blush and it's really cute.
IMAN luxury moisturizing lipstick red. Oh my god i love red lipstick! I really have nothing to say-must have!
Forever 21 Ripped Mid-Rise Skinnies. I like edgy rock casual style,and this is all of this styles. I really enjoy wearing it with simple shirt and high hills and red lipstick. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Marc Jacobs Satin Slipper flats. I just love this color,its unicqe.

Alice + Olivia Caprice pleated cotton-blend dress - $300
M.A.C Mineralize Blush-$22
IMAN luxury moisturizing lipstick-$10
Forever 21 Ripped Mid-Rise Skinnies-$25
Marc Jacobs Satin Slipper flats-$550

Tell me what you like and what's your fave of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment